Wednesday 17 March 2010

Big Questions




How does Raechel Mattey make her hair so nice? Will somebody defend me in court if I react badly to Ross Gilman inviting me to another group with a guinea pig as the profile picture?

OR

Isn't it about time we had more computers on campus? You sounded serious about taking action in a recent Waterfront article but have you actually done anything about it?

At the end of every SGM anyone can ask the sabbatical and executive officers a question about absolutely anything and get an answer.

BUT even better if you don't fancy asking the questions yourself there will be a big box as you come in to the SGM for you to drop in a questions which I, General Secretary, will ask the officers on your behalf.

It's really easy so please so get your questions ready and let's leave no stone unturned comrades!

You can even email your question to exec@swansea-union.co.uk and I will ask it on your behalf on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment