Friday 16 April 2010

#nusnc10 - 10 best tweets of #swanseaunionontour

In no particular order: my top ten tweets from Swansea Union delegates and stalwarts from NUS UK conference.

- RT@LEJ88 : Row V, seat 17 is a Tory!!! Shhh don't say I told you #nusnc10

- RT@estellehart : i'm a big fan of @tobinwebb in the chair, he said tombola #nusnc10

- RT@simondarvill: in a Irish bar in Newcastle Steven Marshall would love it, and have his passport out! #notirish #nusnc10 #swanseaunionontour

- RT@lukeyoung: Conference I do not see 100 delegates RT @LEJ88: @RaechelMattey is moving a procedural motion to extend the guillotine on her birthday by 24 hours #nusnc10

Twitpic!


- RT@lukeyoung: as if a volcano is threatening my plans #offensive #nusnc10 #swanseaunionontour

- RT@lukeyoung: Ben seems to be talking about Welfare, I was under the assumption that this was VP Warfare... #nusnc10

- RT@lej88: Thought #nusnc10 was a safe space? People keep slagging off career hacks, I am staging a one man walk out on behalf of all #NUJ members!

- RT@lej88: Oh dear, a candidate just accidentally ended on "I'm not the candidate for you." #speechtimingfail

- RT@lleuwilliams: BORE DA is not good afternoon #CymraegFail

- RT@raechelmattey: Is having a Top Gear challenge from Newcastle to Cardiff with @luke young car v train who will win???

No comments:

Post a Comment